Lodge Cascadian Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Winter weather is no match for the sub-zero warmth of this parka. The Premium Down insulation is unmatched for its exceptional warmth and lightweight comfort. The polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead an roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The adjustable, fleece-lined hood provides added protection, and has a removable faux fur ruff.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Dual-entry, fleece-lined hand pockets
- Interior secure zip pocket
- Fleece cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Faux shearling fleece-lined collar and hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 36" | Down Fill Weight: 199g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest winter coat purchase I've madeOct 10, 2021
Only disappointment was that it went on sale very shortly after I purchased it.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeanneGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityOtherPros ComfortConsWinter parkaSep 28, 2021
This parka is comfortable and warm. A tad snug in the armpit area but not a problem. Kept me cozy in 20 degree weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productSamGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCold Weather EssentialSep 25, 2021
Worthwhile winter purchase - versatile, warm while being stylish. Warm petite sized coats are hard to find and this one hits the mark with great proportions that do not overwhelm - enough room for sweaters but not a crazy oversized look.