Cloud Cap Stretch Insulated Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The buttery soft polyester shell of this trench coat features mechanical stretch for mobility. It's also fully seam-sealed and both waterproof and windproof. Insulated for warmth, it takes you across the seasons.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 60g ThermaFill® insulation for warmth
- Adjustable hood
- Ergonomically shaped cuffs
- Two-way front zip
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior with media port)
- Side-split hem with hidden snaps for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Small: 35.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productH.S.Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Cold Weather RaincoatOct 10, 2021
I have a warm weather raincoat but I didn't have a fall weather jacket that was waterproof. This fills the hole in my wardrobe. It's super cute and comfortable. Runs true to size and can be dressed up or down.
- Yes, I recommend this productNorthwest GrammaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStylish, feminine and practicalAug 14, 2021
I bought this coat for my daughter-in-law for watching her kids' sports in the Fall. She's both casual and fashionable and loved the fit and style of the coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productTGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for cooler temps in Spring/FallJul 19, 2021
I love this jacket! I live in Alaska, and I was looking for an insulated rain coat for cooler temps.