Windfoil® Thermal Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
This stretch soft shell trench coat has a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the polyester/spandex fabric. The interior is brushed for added softness and warmth.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable hood
- Princess seams for a flattering fit
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Locker loop at center back for easy hanging
- Length, Reg Small: 33"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productFlorestaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsPerfect shoulder season coatOct 30, 2021
I was looking for a comfortable travel coat that I could layer under if needed -that was water repellent and stylish. This fits the bill. The cut is feminine and love the seapine color. I have similar style of an Eddie Bauer coat but it was more stiff and not as flattering. Normally I wear a M (5'9") and 150 lbs, but wanted to be able to layer so got a large and it doesn't looik too baggy in the shoulders.
- Yes, I recommend this productBlueskyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice jacketOct 16, 2021
This jacket is very stylish and comfortable. It is more of a spring and fall jacket as there is not much room for thicker layers. It will probably go well with dresses as well. It is very cozy.
- Yes, I recommend this productRuthieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice fitOct 7, 2021
Very nice fitted lines which hug the body. I find a thin sweater underneath the fleece lined jacket is most comfortable . Warm in wet west coast fall temps. The best hood on a jacket I have ever owned. Stylish and the dual zipper feature makes it a good car coat. The length is about 4 inches above the knee and dips further in the back. The Sea pine colour is lovely..