Sun Valley Arctic Down Parka
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The newest version of our best-selling down parka, now with larger baffles and a matte finish on the water-repellent polyester shell for added style. Still with the incomparable, lightweight warmth of Premium Down insulation.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Resonpsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Fleece-lined back for added warmth
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Rib-knit cuff gaiters to help seal out cold
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Dual-entry left-sleeve pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Length, Small: 35.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productTonnGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat qualityOct 31, 2021
This jacket is great quality and it fits very nicely and isn't to bulky. I love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productBetsyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect!Oct 10, 2021
Perfect fit! I have long arms and am fairly lean, and often times coats like this aren't long enough in the sleeves and are too boxy. This one has a nice feminine, flattering cut. I love it! And the navy color is gorgeous. The hood is HUGE but super cozy.
- Yes, I recommend this productReeseGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityPros Fit, QualityConsVery warm - great valueOct 8, 2021
Love how long the sleeves are and the added cuffs. You don't find these cuffs in many winter jackets. It is slightly fitted which is really nice too. bring on the cold weather!!!