2020 Skyliner Model Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our newest take on Eddie's original groundbreaking down jacket—the first down jacket patented in America—this parka incorporates that signature diamond quilting and adds extra length for even more winter-taming warmth. Outside, a durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off the polyester shell. Inside, Premium Down insulation provides unmatched comfort in the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs for added warmth
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- One interior secure zip chest pocket
- Full-zip front with storm flap for extra protection
- Length, Reg Small: 34"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEveryone should have this coatOct 19, 2021
The down is so light weight so not heavy while wearing it
- Yes, I recommend this productNofigramGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI love it!Oct 18, 2021
Great coat, I love the color, the fit, the comfort... It's a really good coat.
- Yes, I recommend this productMayaKGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat Fall jacketOct 18, 2021
This is great transitional piece, when one is not yet ready for winter parka. It is this perfect thickness when you need an extra layer on chilly Fall days. I like the rusty color and the fit looks great on my tall and lean body.