Stratuslite Down Faux Shearling-Lined Hoodie
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Comfort To -20
- StormRepel DWR
A true cross-seasonal, cross-functional down jacket, this nylon ultralight hoodie has the Premium Down insulation to give you sub-zero warmth whether worn on its own or as part of a layering system. Faux shearling fleece lining in the body and hood adds further to the warmth, while the breathability of the down ensures comfort across a wide range of temperatures. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soaking into the fabric.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable, fleece-lined hood
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Sleeve cuff gaiters help seal out cold
- Full-length front zip with windbreak cover
- Length, Reg Small: 24" | Down Fill Weight: 111.98g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productKATIEGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsbeautiful and warm jacketOct 17, 2021
This jacket is so warm and cute. I only have to wear a t-shirt under it.
- Yes, I recommend this productJamieGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this lightweight jacket to stay warm in CanadaOct 3, 2021
This jacket fit perfectly in 3xl and I normally wear 2xl clothes. Very warm to wear in the cold yet light to pack in my luggage.
- Yes, I recommend this productKristineGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat for tall girlsOct 3, 2021
If you're a tall girl, you know how limited options are for women with long limbs. Call me crazy, but living in Minnesota I'd like my jacket sleeves to actually cover my arms. This is my second EB jacket purchase, the first one was 5 years ago when I moved from FL to MN and bought a thigh length puffer. This jacket is a perfect option for those weather days that don't require that heavier coat, so in the 30-55 temp range. I spent the week on the Maine coast wearing this jacket and it was great. The sea breeze didn't cut through it and out on the water, any mist rolled right off.