Centennial Collection Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
It's no wonder Eddie called his wife Christine, "my wilderness companion." She had more stamina in the backcountry than he did, and she was an 8-time Washington State Trapshooting Champion. But she was also an artist, she loved to travel (visiting Asia without her husband) and, when she was single, she owned a beauty shop. So, when Eddie started making his down jackets, she insisted there be women's styles (one of his first patents was for a women's ski jacket).
The Centennial Collection Down Parka is a tribute to Christine's advocacy for unmatched performance and feminine grace. The shell has a durable, water-repellent finish: precipitation beads and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. The high-loft Premium Down provides sub-zero warmth, while the design lines create a flattering style that never looks overstuffed like some "puffies." Side-seam zips provide venting and enhanced mobility, while the removable hood with detachable faux fur ruff offers styling options.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Rib-knit cuff gaiters help seal out cold
- Fleece-lined secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Snap-close front placket covers front zip
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5" | Down Fill Weight: 238.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productValGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitGorgeous but runs very largeOct 15, 2021
The design is gorgeous. Finding a stylish winter coat can be hard but the style and design of this coat are unbeatable. The quality is phenomenal. My only complaint is the sizing runs huge. I'm a busty size 14/16 and the XXL was enormous. I've ordered an XL to see how that works but I could have truly fit another coat under this one when zipped. Looking forward to trying the XL but overall would recommend this to anyone. Just size down 1-2 sizes!
- Yes, I recommend this productYekaterinaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsVery warm and stylish parkaSep 25, 2021
I recommend this parka.
- Yes, I recommend this productReneGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsHugh quality coatJul 31, 2021
Well fitting coat