- StormRepel DWR Plus
Waterproof protection for daily commutes and weekend adventures, this trench is longer than a parka for extra coverage, and has an adjustable hood, waist, and cuffs for a great fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- Three exterior secure zip pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 33.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productAndiGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsExactly What I Was Looking For...Oct 20, 2021
While I purchased this coat for its function and style, my primary purpose was to stay dry and comfortable. This coat ticks all the boxes for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productOnLine ShopperGender FemaleHeight 4'9"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat CoatOct 18, 2021
It is very hard to find coats that fit, and this one fits great. I like the longer length and the fact it is versatile.
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbara BGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for travelingOct 4, 2021
Perfect for tucking into a suitcase; lightweight fabric that—hopefully—will not wrinkle. Size medium is perfect for my 5'6" 143 lb. frame. Classic styling; lots of pockets!