Sun Valley Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The long-coat version of our best-selling down parka, for ultimate warmth in the most extreme cold. Water-repellent nylon/polyester shell pairs with the Premium Down insulation to create an exceptional barrier against winter onslaughts, yet is remarkably lightweight. Princess seams create slimming lines.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Two secure zip pockets along princess seams
- Left sleeve pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 44.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 80% nylon/20% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productGiddy UpGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, FitConsSun valley Down Doffle CoatOct 19, 2021
This jacket is nice fitting and warm. Looks good too. Haven't worn it in really cold weather yet but believe it will be warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCoat with hoodOct 17, 2021
Beautiful lines going in V direction. Double zipper top to bottom to top. Slenderizing
- Yes, I recommend this productGreatGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Warm Coat!Oct 11, 2021
Fantastically beautiful and warm coat! I purchased it to wear in SE Alaska winters while outside for dog walks.