Slate Mountain 2.0 Down Vest
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
The water-repellent nylon shell of this vest is quilted in a chevron pattern that creates stylish lines and holds the down insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. The hood has a faux fur ruff that's removable for easy cleaning.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Droptail hem for added coverage and warmth
- Average length: Reg 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black, Snow): 57% nylon/43% polyester (Dark Charcoal Heather)
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it! Perfect fit!May 28, 2021
I've been wanting a vest with a hood. This one fits sooo nice!
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy NanaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Color, StyleConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeMany Compliments!Mar 8, 2020
I am very happy with this purchase. Originally, I bought it in a medium blush color and it was a bit snug. When I went to buy a large, it was not available online or in the store. Thankfully, shortly after returning it, it became available again in the blush. It is very comfortable and I am happy that the hood can be removed since it adds some weight. Every time I wear this vest, I receive compliments. It is beautiful.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat vestMar 5, 2020
Love the length. The hood is cozy without being too big. Perfect over a fleece or under a windbreaker.