CirrusLite 2.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight comfort. Easy packability. And the unmatched warmth of Premium Down insulation deliver superior value backed by a century of expertise. Water-repellent polyester shell.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Insulated hood
- Two secure zip side pockets
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Length, Reg Small: 29.5" | Down Fill Weight: 3.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMONMONGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect For Early Fall MorningsOct 12, 2021
Easy to throw on those cold mornings when the car is cold to head out, or for an early morning walk on a damp, foggy day. Though I'm petite, I bought regular for a little extra length. Hits 5" above my knees. Loved it so much I sent one to my daughter.
- Yes, I recommend this productWrenGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIt fits just rightOct 10, 2021
Very comfortable and versatile.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephanieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper Comfy + Light!Oct 6, 2021
Very comfortable - keeps the warmth - love the look