Atlas 2.0 Trench Coat
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50
- Trip Zip Pocket
Like our bestselling Atlas 2.0 Jacket, this new, longer, travel trench coat is a technical two-way stretch soft shell of Flexion nylon/spandex that's water-repellent and protects from ultraviolet sunlight, so it has you covered, rain or shine. Six pockets, including the interior TripZip® pocket for your passport and phone, provide ample storage for travel essentials. And the mesh-lined back vents keep everything breathing easy both on the road and at home.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Adjustable, snap-off hood
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Adjustable waist with interior drawcords for a secure, flattering fit
- Average length: Reg 31"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAHirschGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable, Lightweight JacketMar 19, 2021
Bought this for transitional seasonal wear. Love the fabric --soft, lightweight and stretchy. It's a very good piece for travel and am hoping the water-resistant claim proves to be true. The dark loden works as a great neutral color.
- Yes, I recommend this productAndiGenderHeightType RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat travel jacketMar 3, 2020
Excellent for travel. Lightweight, full coverage, waterproof, removable hood, adjustable waist, packs well.
- Yes, I recommend this productBoston NanaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsCons Pockets could be deeperFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeThe perfect rain jacketFeb 10, 2020
I've been looking for a rain jacket for a long time and was excited to find this at a sale price. It matched all my needs--lightweight enough to fold easily into a backpack or suitcase, water repellent rather than simply water resistant, long enough to keep me dry, a choice of colors, a hood, lots of pockets. I ordered size L even though I normally wear a M because several people mentioned the arms were a bit tight. I wanted it to fit over a sweatshirt or sweater--and it does! It looks great, and I'm very pleased. If I could ask for anything, I would like the pockets to be deeper. The front pockets fit my phone but not my wallet, which is checkbook size. Otherwise, the pockets are great--two snap pockets in front, two handwarmer pockets, and two inside pockets, one with a zipper and sized to fit a passport.