Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. The nylon or polyester shell has a super-durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon or 100% polyester, depending on color
- Yes, I recommend this productRachGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo warmOct 14, 2021
Love this coat. So warm during Quebec winters. I just dont like how it rides ups when I sit in the car.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery happyOct 13, 2021
Runs a bit large but I have room for sweaters, etc under it.
- Yes, I recommend this productShelbyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove this coat!!! Alaska approved!Oct 8, 2021
This coat is so cute and warm! It's perfect for the cold winters in Alaska and I get compliments all the time. I really like that the waist can cinch. I got the rust color and it's gorgeous!