Superior Down Stadium Coat
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Complete waterproof/breathable weather protection, including fully seam-sealed construction, combines with ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation and extra length to provide maximum shelter from the most severe winter conditions. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two-way front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 36.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon (Black): 100% polyester (all other colors)
- Yes, I recommend this productTrishGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsWow wow wow!Nov 24, 2021
I suffer when the weather turns cold so having a warm winter coat is a must. I looked at an LL Bean Maine Mountain Parka that was twice the price and had quite a few dissatisfied reviews before coming across this gem. The Superior Down Stadium Coat by Eddie Bauer had almost identical features but the price was a steal for such a well thought out, good quality down parka! I love this coat! The only ding I would give it is I wish it came in dark red, or burgundy color. That would have made it perfect in my book….
- Yes, I recommend this productSharonGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect down parka for petitesNov 17, 2021
Perfect winter coat!! I bought this to replace a similar North Face down parka that I've had for several years. I was looking specifically for an olive green down parka that was knee-length and didn't make me look like the Michelin man—something more streamlined then puffy or quilted. I love that it has an adjustable waist and that the fur is detachable if I need to wash it. The sleeve length is also PERFECT which is so hard to find as a petite. It seems very well made and looks great. Excited to get good use out of it!
- Yes, I recommend this productAvaGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect Coat for TallsOct 25, 2021
Such a comfortable and warm coat.