CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight packable vest provides essential warmth whenever and wherever you need it. Wind-resistant nylon shell with Premium Down insulation and a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 24.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoorspersonGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNiceOct 11, 2021
This Cirruslite Down vest is really useful for all occasions from camping, hiking, and just around town and at home. I have one from a few years ago in light blue with orange lining and have been wanting to get it in black. The style is great in a Reg. Med. I wear medium in most EB items and lean toward a small in pants. This is great and will go with everything. Not tight or constricting. Great vest. I would like to see it designed in a solid Atlantic, not the print Med Indigo.
- Yes, I recommend this productEnchantedGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsWarm to the CoreOct 5, 2021
looks, great, works great. used it in Iceland to layer up and down and it keep my core warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productVivianKayGenderHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the down vestOct 4, 2021
I bought the down vest in the indigo blue and love that it is not a solid color, but an intricate pattern. According to size chart the XL should have fit [The down vest is to "fit like a waistcoat"] ; however, when I tried one on it did fit except it was very tight on the hip. I feared that the zipper would break there and I do not like tight clothing, so I chose to buy the larger size. I like the looser fit and am very happy with this vest.