Rainfoil® Fleece-Lined Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
The waterproof polyester shell of this parka is fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection. Inside, ultrasoft Berber fleece lines the upper body, and ThermaFill® insulation throughout provides lightweight warmth, even in damp conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Snap-close front pockets with secure zip hand pockets behind
- Interior chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Adjustable, snap-off hood
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBaby it's cold outsideDec 18, 2019
Really like the parka.
- Yes, I recommend this productMSGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove!!!!Dec 16, 2019
I wear a size 2-4 in EB items and the XS fit was oerfect. Sleeves long enough to cover wrists. It is very lightweight but surprisingly warm. Have worn it in slushy snow and in the upper 20's weather and am shocked by how warm it has been. Haven't tried it out in temps greater than the 40's. The only problem I have is the collar. It stands up like a turtle neck even when the coat isn't zipped shut. Drives me nuts. Otherwise it is a great, light weight jacket that will keep you dry and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productOkieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeExceeded expectations! High quality, warm, dry, looks greatDec 16, 2019
Took awhile to get. In fact, Eddie Bauer cancelled my order saying it was out of stock. I'm glad I persisted and checked back I'm picky and it was exactly what I wanted. Actually, it was even better.