Astoria Hooded Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead on the surface and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- CarolcGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsLove this coat but size upOct 16, 2021
You should size up if you don't want it super fitted. I'm dying for a size Medium because I ordered the small and it fit snug and fitted but I'd like it a tad large to wear sweaters under it. Please bring back more size Mediums!
- Yes, I recommend this productMom of two hairy dogsGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLooks perfect for cold weatherOct 13, 2021
I went with the regular medium since the PM was sold out. Not a problem since I want to be able to wear heavy sweaters in the winter. The arms are a little long but with gloves on the sleeves come about an inch down my hand. I'm 5,2 and weigh 103., 36 C. I like the length. I normally wear either PS or PM in EB Looking forward to wearing it this winter while in the mountains and with plenty of s ow!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productMollyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, QualityCons Poor FitLove the Coat, Order Up in sizeOct 9, 2021
Real estate agent