Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Fleece interior storm cuffs help seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Length, Reg Small: 45" | Down Fill Weight: 298g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKelly K.Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Purchase!Nov 17, 2021
I am so very happy with this purchase! Let's start at the top: Hood: The hood is very roomy, large enough to fit my big curly hair. Its also nice that it is detachable. The faux fur is detachable too. Arms: Plenty of length, love the cuffs. Not tight under the arms or at the elbows Body: I wear an XL in clothing, so I got an XL in the coat. It fits just right, although it will be tight if I try to wear a thick, heavy wool cardigan/duster underneath. Somehow I did not realize it came with an interior chest pocket, so that's a plus. As mentioned in a previous review, the exterior pockets are surprisingly shallow. But, you can zip the pockets closed, so your keys and phone won't accidentally fall out. Also as mentioned before, the main front zipper does not go all the way to the bottom. On me it stops at the middle of my thigh. This does make it easier to sit and climb stairs. The buttons/clasps go down a little further than the zipper (about to the last panel seam). Overall: I love how it looks. I think it will be very versatile. If I need to dress formal, I have long dressy wool coats for that. This will take care of every other occasion. I got the color "Storm" and I absolutely love it! It is a nice neutral color that goes with everything. So far I have only worn the coat in 25-35 degree weather, but it has already made my walks across campus and my walks with my dog more pleasant and enjoyable because I'm so cozy!! Service: I placed my order on the 11th, delivery was expected on the 16th, but I got it on the 13th!!
- Yes, I recommend this productElisciaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsDoesn't look like a sleeping bag!Nov 9, 2021
I purchased this coat because I don't tolerate the cold very well and I thought it was going to be a shapeless potato sack. But it's actually not! It has some shape to it, and It has drawstrings at the waist. I am 5'6, 145 lbs and I have large hips so I was a bit concerned it would fit me weird but it's perfect! I do want to add that I accidentally ordered the spruce color and meant to order it in storm (I blame an entirely on my ADHD) but the green is a very pleasant army green color so I will probably not do an exchange.
- Yes, I recommend this productCPik222Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWonderful jacketNov 8, 2021
This jacket is like wearing a cozy sleeping bag… It's so comfortable and so warm.