Lodge Down Duffle Coat
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Built for comfort in the coldest weather. Ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation extends from head to below the knee. Fleece lining in the upper body, and at the collar and interior storm cuffs provides additional protection. Polyester shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Removable hood and faux fur ruff
- Fleece interior storm cuffs help seal out cold
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Two exterior, one interior secure zip pockets
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Length, Reg Small: 45" | Down Fill Weight: 298g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productAuroras n unicornsGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAlaskan approvedOct 2, 2021
In interior Alaska, warmth and quality take precedence over style. This coat has both. I ordered the olive green and absolutely love the sage-army green it turned out to be. My husband thought it'd look like a sleeping bag with arms and surprisingly it's not shapeless. It keeps my legs warm against the frigid winds which is a huge blessing at -50°F. It's too long for for hiking or winter sports but perfect for running around town, waiting at a hockey game, hanging out at a bon fire… you will be warm and cozy. The tall size is PERFECT for my 5'11" frame, the arms come to my wrists!!! The interior draw string is a thoughtful detail preventing drafts. Overall I'm certain it will be keeping me warm for years.
- Yes, I recommend this productBerryGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros ComfortConsEverything Is NiceSep 21, 2021
This is everything I was looking for: quality, stylish, and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productGilridGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this coatSep 20, 2021
I am so cold natured and I wanted something that came down on my legs. This cost is long and the warmest I have ever had. I have several coats from Eddie Bauer and have loved all of them, but I think this is going to be my go to coat for winter and the cold wind.