Mineral Wash Terry Full-Zip Hoodie
We started with soft cotton terry cloth and treated it to a mineral wash, making the fabric and the colors even softer. This full-zip hoodie sweatshirt has an exposed front zip and drawcord adjustment on the hood.
NOTE: The mineral wash process creates subtle differences in the colors, making each sweatshirt unique.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Front pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs and side-slit hem
- Length, Reg Small: Front 28" | Back 31"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productCatGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGorgeous color & Great fit!Sep 23, 2021
I love the pink/plum "misty rose" color! I like larger sweatshirts so went a size up plus I have a long torso so I bought a large. It's form fitting and flattering but definitely not a thin sweatshirt it will keep you warm!
- Yes, I recommend this productEllaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCoolJul 1, 2021
Love this sweatshirt, not sure why people said the sleeve cuff was an issue. They are perfect in my opinion. Love the style and look!
- AbigailGardensGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsNice, but oddSep 17, 2021
Overall the jacket is great quality and with the slits on the sides makes the longer fit easy. The odd thing is the lower sleeves and cuffs. They are REALLY snug, I could hardly get my hands through. I'll end up keeping it because I got it on sale. I may end up trying to stretch them out or even cutting them; without that there's no hope of pushing them up.