Guide Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Active Venting
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productClassic Shopper GuyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsVery comfortable shirt. A little boxy, but good SPF rating.Jul 19, 2021
I bought a couple of these. My primary reason was the SPF rating. I have a couple of the long sleeve ones which I use when I am out in the sun for an hour or more. These seem to come in two fabric types. I bought the indigo and the light grey, which have a textured feel and appearance. I think the water colored shirt looks more like a poplin or pinpoint, i.e., smoother. That's the type of material I have in long sleeve, and after being washed, it has a stiffer feel. The two I bought got softer after washing them. I am a 16/34 and usually wear a large, especially in the shoulders. I found these to be just a tad too big in the large, but the medium was too tight. The shirt has a sort of boxy feel and look, but again, not too much. The pockets are zippered and flat, i.e., they don't have pleats for expansion, which most of these types of shirts have. This is good (the shirt has a more tailored look) and bad (less space). Frankly, I hate to wear anything other than 100% cotton. shirts, but to get a good SPF rating, you have to go to polyester, so I always wear cotton t-shirts under these. They're very light weight, so that's not an issue. Good quality, nice colors (a few more colors would be good), a bit expensive (even on sale), a little boxy, but good sunscreen protection.
- Yes, I recommend this productCasualGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy CareConsGreat quality shirtJul 11, 2021
Typical good EB quality in a short sleeve for summer
- Yes, I recommend this productDebbieGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing!!Jul 11, 2021
Bought this shirt for my husband and he absolutely LOVES it. Ended up buying another color because he likes it so much. I bought this shirt because it can be more dressy or casual depending on what you pair it with. I love the look and he loves the comfort.