Guide Short-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Active Venting
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRagmanGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityCons?Aug 29, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productLoyal CustomerGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLike these Guide Short-Sleeve ShirtsAug 18, 2021
I already have two of these Guide Shirts and bought the third because of the color and being on sale. They look great for casual business attire especially, during the hot summer months. I travel a lot for business. They pack well and are comfortable. By removing the logo and the patch on the sleeve makes them less casual looking.
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlie WhiskeyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat ShirtAug 15, 2021
Great shirt. Breathable. Looks good. Great quality. Will be using for camping and climbing.