Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Active Venting
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology® uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeCool® Pro collar lining
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Button-tab roll-up sleeves with asymmetric sun cuffs
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productGardener13Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust what I wanted!Jul 16, 2021
Light weight. Needed something to protect against the sun and mosquitoes
- Yes, I recommend this productBobGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityHikingPros Easy Care, VersatileConsHiking sun shirtJul 13, 2021
Great for hiking, lightweight and wrinkle free after being in a pack.
- Yes, I recommend this productErichaGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHe really liked itJul 12, 2021
Wasn't expecting the small pattern but it's nice. Great weight and wicking for are safari