Chopper Heavyweight Flannel Shirt
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
- Brushed Fabric
- Secure Pocket
Part of the next generation of our workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation, this shirt definitely lives up to that legacy. It's our beefiest flannel, in a heavyweight polyester/rayon/spandex blend for extra warmth, durability, and mobility, and brushed for maximum comfort.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Secure zip left chest pocket with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish
- Two button-flap chest pockets
- Adjustable two-button cuffs
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 84% polyester/14% rayon/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productChuckGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest heavyweight flannel yet!Sep 21, 2021
Simply a great cool/cold weather shirt. This new fabric is a winner, as are the details. We live at 6,500 ft. Elevation, just a stone's throw from tge Continental Divide in SW Montana and this shirt is perfect for our conditions. My wife wanrs to know when you'll have this shirt in a women's tall! Our lives rotate around outdoor activities and this shirt will be well utilized. Would love to see this in more colors, buffalo plaid as well. Thanks!
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLuv this shirt!!Aug 5, 2021
Comfort and style driven, remarkable how Polyester and Rayon & Spandex feels like very soft cotton--incredible!!
- Yes, I recommend this productHugonianGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSturdy, and keeps it shape very nicely after washJul 25, 2021
It's my all time fave flannel. Bought a second one to keep at our CO condo. Heavier thicker flannel with quality backing at collar wrist etc really helps keep its sporty/work shirt look and shape. No pilling, and colors continue to pop. Hope EB keeps the model going.