Voyager 2.0 Travel Blazer
- Wrinkle Resistant
- StormRepel DWR
- Trip Zip Pocket
Built rugged. Wears refined. Performance-stretch blazer is all about comfort and life on the road. Nylon/spandex Flexion soft shell fabric is rugged, breathable, and packable. StormRepel durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture. Intelligent pocketing includes exclusive TripZip interior pocket for organizing boarding pass, passport, phone, and other essentials, and features a zip compartment with media port. Refined cut and drape take you easily from casual day excursions to dinners out.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Mesh lining
- Highly breathable
- Detachable throat collar latch
- Average length: Reg 29.5": Tall 31.5"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productReuelGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgood fit, feel, functionJun 5, 2021
This is a comfortable and practical light travel jacket that is just stylish enough to improve the average look. The two zippered pockets are large enough for a passport and wallet. Flap pockets are deep enough for cell phone and other necessities. The fabric seems durable and though it does not look great, it also never looks bad.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsa new staple for trave - and home!Apr 26, 2021
I'm glad this was on sale!
- Yes, I recommend this productSasky Sales GuyGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA perfect business casual wind breakerAug 28, 2020
I work in outside sales and am always looking for clothes that are versatile and professional looking. This blazer breathes like my favourite wind breaker which is super comfortable. It was raining the first day I wore it and this blazer really does repel water. Considering buying another colour to rotate into my weekly fall and spring rotation. I am 5'11" , 175 lbs, and fairly fit. This fits nicely with a little room.