Eddie's Favorite Ultrasoft Thermal Henley
We've added a new silicone finish to our best-selling Eddie's Favorite Thermals. The result is an even softer touch to go along with its classic waffle-knit texture and robust cotton/polyester strength. This is a henley pullover that will stand up to years of heavy use, whether on its own or layered under a flannel or fleece overshirt.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Rib-knit neck and cuffs to prevent stretching
- Forward yoke panels to eliminate chafing
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productRickDownEastGenderHeight 5'11"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEB Henley's are my favorites.Jul 25, 2021
This is my favorite henley
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeyGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat fitJul 12, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productGumdrgoobyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove this shirtJul 7, 2021
I'm all about comfort and thus shirt delivers. I live in WA state and it's typically chilly. This is the perfect second layer, not too hot, not too cold. Very soft (another of my absolutes) and breathable. This is my second one as I wear it almost every day in winter around the house. But it is stylish enough to wear out which I do on occasion. Like a sweater but not quite that warm. Perfect for WA days. Definite recommend!!