Adventurer® Long-Sleeve Henley
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Lower Impact Materials
Get comfortable and go green with this pullover henley. A soft, moisture-wicking blend of cotton/polyester/spandex, it also has built-in UPF sun protection and odor control. And in addition to all that, the polyester we use is SeaWool—a special, sustainable polyester that's made from recycled plastic bottles and oyster shell powder. So what feels good to wear is also good for the planet.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Three-button henley placket
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/40% SeaWool polyester/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoorsportGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfort in all conditionsMay 1, 2021
I enjoy a shift that have a UPF rating with good quality in the fabric. This shirt keeps you cool and keeps sweat away
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeyGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHenleyApr 21, 2021
Great shirt at great price
- Yes, I recommend this productEJayGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLove this shirtNov 16, 2020
My husband has 3 of these shirts. This shirt washes well. Very good quality of material. Cosy. It does fit big. He normally wears a large the medium fits him in the shirt. The shirt shrinks slightly in the length after washing.