Guides' Day Off 5-Pocket Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 25
Built tough for rugged use, with CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at stress areas, these pants also have two-way stretch for active comfort. The cotton/nylon/spandex fabric is soft on the outside, smooth on the inside for a cool feeling even during strenuous activity. Perfect for day-off chore duty.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeShade® UPF 25 sun protection
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at back pocket openings and back of cuffs
- Zip fly with belt loops on waistband
- Articulated knees for enhanced mobility
- Leg Opening, Size 33: 17"
- Modern Classic. Sits at natural waist; straight hip; narrower through the thigh and leg, but not slim.
- 69% cotton/27% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productPhoenix dadGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy CareCons5 pocket guide day offSep 18, 2021
I read other reviews of the pants and took a chance sizing up in waist. Slightly loose prior to machine wash and hang dry and they fit perfect. I have not yet worn but looking for something with color dressier than jeans.