Guides' Day Off Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
- UPF 25
- Secure Pocket
Built tough for rugged use, with CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at stress areas, these pants also have two-way stretch for active comfort. The cotton/nylon/spandex fabric is soft on the outside, smooth on the inside for a cool feeling even during strenuous activity. Perfect for day-off chore duty.
NOTE: Because of the presence of cotton and the reduced stretch, this style has more structure and may feel tighter in comparison to our Guide Pro and Horizon styles. For an easier fit that's more like the Guide Pro and Horizon, we recommend ordering one size up.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i29 892 0695
- Breathable fabric with two-way active stretch
- FreeShade® UPF 25 sun protection
- CORDURA® canvas at seat, knees, cuffs, and pocket openings
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Eddie Bauer Signature waistband with interior elastic and clean finish
- Two front pockets with extra pocket in right
- Knife pocket on right leg
- Two secure zip back pockets
- Leg Opening, Size 33: 16.25"
- Modern Classic. Sits at natural waist; straight hip; narrower through the thigh and leg, but not slim.
- 71% cotton, 28% nylon, 1% spandex