Guides' Day Off Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
- UPF 25
- Secure Pocket
Built tough for rugged use, with CORDURA® canvas reinforcements at stress areas, these pants also have two-way stretch for active comfort. The cotton/nylon/spandex fabric is soft on the outside, smooth on the inside for a cool feeling even during strenuous activity. Perfect for day-off chore duty.
NOTE: Because of the presence of cotton and the reduced stretch, this style has more structure and may feel tighter in comparison to our Guide Pro and Horizon styles. For an easier fit that's more like the Guide Pro and Horizon, we recommend ordering one size up.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Breathable fabric with two-way active stretch
- FreeShade® UPF 25 sun protection
- CORDURA® canvas at seat, knees, cuffs, and pocket openings
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Eddie Bauer Signature waistband with interior elastic and clean finish
- Two front pockets with extra pocket in right
- Knife pocket on right leg
- Two secure zip back pockets
- Leg Opening, Size 33: 16.25"
- Modern Classic. Sits at natural waist; straight hip; narrower through the thigh and leg, but not slim.
- 69% cotton/27% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productcap profGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsTypically excellent Eddie prodict!Jul 9, 2021
Another great garment in the Eddie men's line. Fabric is more substantial than First Ascents, but still suitable for warm weather wear. Fabric has a very smooth hand. Construction and stitching detail are excellent quality, which would explain the seemingly high list price. Although the blurb suggests buying one size up, the 34/30 fits me (5'10", 160) perfectly. These are my new favorite everyday slacks.
- Yes, I recommend this productNigel the Warehouse worker.Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsAwesome overall.Jun 17, 2021
Great pants overall very comfortable. Trim but no so slim that it makes a pair of steel toe boots look like clown shoe proportion-wise. My only compliant is the zippers that close up the back pockets scratch my hands up when storing and retrieving items, I think a better design would have been to go with a conventional cargo pant's back pocket with flaps and buttons/Velcro patches. Will be buying a few more pairs in the future.
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstandingApr 23, 2021
Easily the best Eddie Bauer product I've ever purchased. I'm extremely happy with them. Great fit, I love the style, and the seem to be very well made. Bonus: there's no velcro anywhere to be found. I highly recommend these pants. I'm 6'-1, 190 lbs, I bought a size 34 x 34, and these fit like a tailor made them for me.