Guide Pro Pants - Slim
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. Now available in a slim-leg style, there's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built-in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology—two-way stretch for excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection—Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband—stays fresher longer
- Small packed size—an easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 34" | Seat 41.5" | Thigh 25.625" | Knee Cir. 18" | Leg Opening 15"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility; trimmer through hips, thighs, and legs.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productSalvatruco66Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsOct 10, 2021
Excellent pants. Used them backpacking and climbing. Perfect fit and amazing quality
- Yes, I recommend this productMichaelGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest fishing pants everOct 9, 2021
Designed for guides, I'm no guide but they are great for fishing. Fast drying when wet wading, lightweight that don't bunch up when using waders, and stylish enough to wear out to dinner. The extra zipped pockets are a real plus. Worth every Penny!
- Yes, I recommend this productseabirdGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsseabirdSep 19, 2021
was looking for a comfortable pant for hiking; requirements were water resistant and comfortable; i originally bought some patagonias but a friend was wearing the guide pro slim so i went to the ED store to try them on and they were much more comfortable than the patagoinias; aside from fit, they offered a wide range of sizes so no hemming was required and the thigh pockets were much better...the patagonia one was too low so my phone was hitting where my knee bent making it very uncomfortable; i also like the slim fit; they feel much more fitted than any of the other brands, making them much more comfortable somewhat form fitting. as soon as i bought the one, I ordered another pair in another colour. i will be taking back the patagonias; these were basically the same size. would have never thought to go to EB....funny thing is my friend wouldn't have either and he found out about these pants through his friend who was wearing a pair. I have not purchased anything from EB in say +20 years but will be shopping there more often now.