Capacitor Flex Canvas Work Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
Ultradurable CORDURA® Flex canvas of cotton/nylon/spandex not only stands up to the toughest assignments, it provides the comfort and mobility of 2-way stretch as well. These work pants take it a step further by adding an extra fabric overlay on the front of the legs.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- CORDURA® 2-Way Flex canvas fabric
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture
- Five-pocket jean styling plus left thigh utility pocket
- Reinforced binding on back pocket openings
- Bartacked belt loops for strength
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 70% cotton/28% nylon/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJoshGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityConsRugged pantsJun 10, 2022
Very nice thick rugged pants that have some stretch to them. Ive been using them for work pants and hiking. Been holding up very well.
- Yes, I recommend this productJamesTGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsRight on trendJun 6, 2022
I got more compliments on these pants than any other article of clothing. Aparantly cargo pants are all the rage around West Vancouver high schools. My wife likes them as did my 14 year old son. So he got 2 pairs. I can comfortably carry my ohone, keys, wallet and sunglasses . Its a heavy material so I wear them for shopmand yard work, as well as around town.
- Yes, I recommend this productJamesTGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReally tough, versatile pantsJun 2, 2022
I bought these instead of the day off cargo pants, my first choice, but 36 leg wasn't available. I like these better. So much so I just ordered a second pair in a different color. Eddie Bauer consistently offers tall sizes. The clothing is smart casual with an athletic bent. Just like me!