Guide Pro Work Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
New, hardworking version of our best-selling, two-way stretch Guide Pros, with overlay reinforcements on leg fronts and backside for extra durability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control in waistband
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees and trimmed calves for enhanced fit and mobility
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDylan in SLCGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Pants?Nov 10, 2021
I think these are my new favorite pants. They are durable. I wear them for outdoor work, rock climbing, and hunting. I love the earth tones - these make great hunting pants. The fit is awesome, with a slim, athletic cut. I normally wear something between a 31-33" waist, and the 33" that I purchased is a little big, but nothing a belt or suspenders can't take care of. The 32" would probably fit me perfectly.
- RJGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSolid pantsNov 8, 2021
I have a few pairs of the regular Guide Pro pants, but I wanted something a little bit warmer for winter. I tried the fleece lined but I didn't like the fit as well and they didn't seem as stretchy. These are a great balance. Warmer for the cooler temps (though not as warm as fleece lined) and still not too warm in warmer temps. They have good flexibility as well and have worn well through multiple uses. I love these pants and wear them frequently, I just wish they came in better colors. They're pretty much all earth tones except for Storm, which is what I purchased.
- Yes, I recommend this productLibertyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat looking uniformOct 18, 2021
This is the prefect balance of style and comfort