Guide Grid Pull-On Pants
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
With their soft shell exterior and grid fleece interior, these pants provide lightweight warmth while active in cool weather. Gusseted ankles with zip closure let you adjust the leg opening from trim to relaxed.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Stretch waistband with bungee adjustment
- Secure zip pockets
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat in a breezeOct 15, 2021
These pants worked way better in a breeze than I had expected. And they're warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productDcGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityYogaPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsexcellentJul 30, 2021
The pants might be a bit warm for July/August, maybe, but I don't especially care. I do know that by September they will maximum comfy-cozy for yoga and for general wearing wherever. I like them a lot -- I already bought a second pair in another color (now I have Dark Sable and Storm). Zippered pockets! :-)
- Yes, I recommend this productNickGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI love these pants!Jul 16, 2021
I bought these as I have been having trouble finding some good jogging pants, and I love them! I wear them all the time, they are warm when I need it for a morning job, but do not make me sweaty.