Guide Grid Pull-On Pants
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
With its soft shell exterior and grid fleece interior, these pants provide lightweight warmth while active in cool weather. Gusseted ankles with zip closure let you adjust the leg opening from trim to relaxed.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Stretch waistband with bungee adjustment
- Secure zip pockets
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productNickGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI love these pants!Jul 16, 2021
I bought these as I have been having trouble finding some good jogging pants, and I love them! I wear them all the time, they are warm when I need it for a morning job, but do not make me sweaty.
- Yes, I recommend this productTD2Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsThese Are GreatJun 19, 2021
Great pair of pants…a little spendy but I do enjoy them. Half price would make them a classic.
- Yes, I recommend this productBingGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat pantsJun 10, 2021
Great pants for cool outdoor living. I got these for camping and hiking in spring/fall/winter. I liked that it is lined with a grid fleece that keeps you surprisingly warm. People seem to complain about the clasp but so far I am not having any issues.