Impact Canvas Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
Part of the next generation of our workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation. These work pants feature a tough cotton canvas woven with CORDURA® nylon and just enough spandex to provide two-way flex for unrestricted mobility.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Reinforced binding on front and back pocket openings
- Overlay on front legs and back bottom hem for added durability
- Bar-tacked belt loops
- Back left pocket has flap cover
- Utility and tool back pockets
- Hammer loop on back right leg: smaller tool loop on back left leg
- Classic; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 74% cotton/25% nylon/1% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMr. HomesGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe most durable heavy duty pants you can still move in.May 21, 2021
I'm not sure I would have paid the full $150 for these, but I got them on clearance for $40 so at this price I wish I had a pair in every color and extras to back them up.
- UplandGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsUplandApr 9, 2021
Finally found upland hunting pants. A bit hot, but should be ideal late fall, winter hunting.
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsTough and comfortableApr 5, 2021
I bought these pants to work in wood shop . They are really durable and will get better with age. The only negative I found is the weight in warmer months would be uncomfortable