Exploration 2.0 Convertible Pants
A durable blend of nylon/cotton gives these rugged pants the quick-drying, light-packing convenience of a synthetic, plus the unmistakable comfort of cotton. FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection and a StormRepel® DWR finish that sheds moisture have you covered across weather conditions.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Dual cargo pockets with Velcro closures
- Articulated knees enhance mobility
- 9" side zips at hem for easy on/off
- Legs zip off to 9" inseam shorts
- Classic; Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 73% nylon/27% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productNYC EngineerGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeFavorite pants everApr 12, 2019
I love these pants, even though they only come in two colors I have 3 pairs of each. They are perfect for cool summer and spring mornings converting into great shorts when it heats up. So sad they are discontinued this season. Would have loved a navy blue pair.
- Yes, I recommend this productTrekkyGenderHeightType RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitApr 4, 2019
- LUCASGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsCoolMar 19, 2019
They look good! Fit great, and feel very comfortable!