Guide Pro Convertible Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Sustainable Materials
- UPF 50+
The most versatile guide pants we have, with the added benefit of converting to 10" shorts in just seconds. Lightweight, packable Flexion two-way stretch nylon/spandex is complemented by articulated knees and trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing or scrambling across an approach.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Odor control: Tested to last through 20 washes
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials close
- Inseam as Shorts: 10"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMPDGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortConsGuide pro convertible pantsJul 10, 2021
Great hiking pants, vesitile and comfy
- Yes, I recommend this productSelvaGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsGood valueJun 26, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productJerryGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, VersatileConsNice Convertible PantsJun 18, 2021
Like having the option off long pants or shorts.