Guide Pro Convertible Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Lower Impact Materials
- UPF 50+
Put away your old zip-off pants and bring them into the new school with our ultra-light and versatile Guide Pro Convertible Pants. These lightweight pants put the 'cool' into 'hiking cool trails' so you can stay comfortable and change up your style on the fly.
Bluesign® - Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Odor control: Tested to last through 20 washes
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials close
- Inseam as Shorts: 10"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLT24GenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortConsPerfect for hot or coldJun 23, 2022
good for cold morning that turn into hot days
- Yes, I recommend this productMrs. UGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants!Jun 21, 2022
My husband loves them ! Great quality, very comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this producthiking guyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat hiking pantsJun 18, 2022
Comfortable pants to hike all day in.