Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productPieGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants... but can be better...Nov 10, 2021
I like this so much I have 8 of this, all different colours. I find I always have loose stitches in the zipper pocket as I usually put my phone in that pocket. When I sit down, the phone no longer sit parallel to my thigh and is putting pressure on the lower-side corner stitches. Although double stitches are put into those pockets already, I am still having the same issue. See if the pocket side corners can be smoothed out to allow the phone to slide into position, or shape the pocket smaller to fit the phone better. :-)
- Yes, I recommend this productMr. L.Gender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsQuality hiking pantsNov 4, 2021
Quality material in these lined hiking pants; Very comfortable; Very stylish; No complaints
- Yes, I recommend this productBarryGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAbsolutely FantasticNov 4, 2021
So comfortable and warm. Rain isn't an issue for commute. I love them around the house as well.