Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productOkieJoe29Gender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Pants EverJan 25, 2022
These pants are incredibly comfortable, and flexible. Incredibly warm in the cold and wind. The 34x34 are slim enough to wear under tactical pants and keep you warm all day.
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstanding pantsJan 22, 2022
Excellent fit, comfort & warmth
- Yes, I recommend this productUnsaltedStateProudGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants, especially in Michigan winter.Jan 18, 2022
I spend a lot of time outdoors in Michigan. I am pretty hard on my gear, so I'm picky about what I buy as I'd like it to be of great quality and long lasting. I saw these on sale and figured I'd try a pair. Yesterday, the temps were 20* with lots of wind and real feel around 5*. I put a base layer on under these, and we took the kids to a playground. The wind whipped, and these pants did great. I kept warm. They are extremely comfortable and warm, my favorite non-jeans. Wearing them feels like pajama-level comfort. The pockets are ample, and I can get my big paws in the main pockets without issue. One addition I would LOVE to see on these is some thicker & tougher material at the edge of the main pockets for clipping on a pocket knife that will stand the test of time. They're fairly quiet pants. I wouldn't try stalking on a hunt with them, but they'll be a great layer under my bibs. I usually buy up a size in the waist so I can carry extra gear in the belt when needed, and these work great for that. Overall I think they're great pants. I will grab more when I see them on sale. I think they're a little overpriced at regular pricing.