Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productCheesepakGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsLovable LinedOct 19, 2021
Great weight to these pants, I wear them for all the snow blowing I do here in Minnesota, which is alot. I got a pair for my son too, he can skip the big winter coveralls with these warm pants. I do suggest going a size larger in the waist. I appreciate the great sales that makes this store even more affordable. Thanks Eddie!
- Yes, I recommend this productJDGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCold Weather Comfort!Oct 16, 2021
These will be perfect for walking when the weather gets cold!
- Yes, I recommend this productsnowskierGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsreview of Ascent lined pantsOct 10, 2021
great pair of pants for cold weather,travel and apres ski wear