Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i29 892 0903
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.