Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productLuciLuGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBack for more!Jul 16, 2021
I first bought these for one of my sons who attended college on Denver. They are the only pants he wears there in the winter time when the temperature drops and the snow falls. He likes them so much, I've bought him 4 pairs. My oldest who loves to camp and hike asked for some. He had been looking for a pant like this for camping/hiking in cold weather and liked these so much, he wants more as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productLinkes nice thingsGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat functional - warm pant! Using for MTN Biking!Jul 14, 2021
They look great! Plus they're comfortable. I have separate thermals, however these pants can do it all plus they look great. I plan on using these in the winter while I MTN Bike!
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest winter pants: comfortable, warm and flexibleJul 10, 2021
Go to pants on cold days for soft flexible comfort and warmth. Easy fit. Good looks for casual and athletic wear. Incredible versatility whether hanging out, working out, hiking, camping.