Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Inseam, Reg: 12"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productWHFGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shorts!Oct 9, 2021
Best shorts, love the fabric!
- Yes, I recommend this productBuckGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAs Advertised.....but better!Oct 5, 2021
Bought these to hike the Grand Canyon. Perfect combination of comfort, style, ergonomics, durability, and value.
- Yes, I recommend this productawhfyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat shirtdOct 2, 2021
wish more things were made with 35" waist. these shorts fit perfectly!