Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat PantsJul 27, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productQBGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome panatsJul 26, 2021
Hiked in Iceland in July so the weather fluctuated from windy and cool to warm. We climbed rocky areas in dry and rainy weather and the pants were perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productSum1clvrGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWorks for Me!Jul 24, 2021
Women's pants do not have large enough pockets for phones or much of anything else. I carry various art supplies and gear so these pants work well for me.