Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productRJGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsNov 8, 2021
I love how these pants look, how they feel, and how they fit. They only thing I would change would be making them slightly thicker, I love the work pants version as well though and that's sort of how I use them (as a thicker pair). These are great pants for around the house or out and about, and I like all the pockets. The stretch aspect is amazing as well. I call these my "travel pants" because they're a great pair to take when traveling as they can be worn in warmer temps without getting to warm and can be used in cooler temps as well (though not too cold, I don't like them below 50). They can also be dressed down or up very well. Great pants for traveling.
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDon't like the the logo on the leg.Nov 4, 2021
They're not as tapered in the lower leg as much as the older ones. And having the logo on the leg makes it more difficult to dress the pants up.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoshGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Pants!Nov 4, 2021
Very comfortable and stylish.