High Route Grid Air 1/4-Zip
- First Ascent
- Polygiene Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
The new lighter, closer-fitting version of our best-selling High Route Grid Fleece. Because it's lighter, it gives you even more options for active layering in cool weather.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Two-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- 1/4-zip front placket for quick venting and easy on/off
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted mobility
- Elliptical hem for extra coverage
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLenaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsExcellent purchase!Sep 10, 2021
I purchased this for my husband for his birthday. He works in corporate, and it's important that he looks snappy. This 3/4 zip fits the bill!
- Yes, I recommend this productZGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect FitSep 3, 2021
i'm about 6'4 and fairly skinny and the Large Tall fit perfectly. If you're a large guy it might be a little snug as it feels a little on the fitted side, but it was perfect for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productpatagoniac57Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice Thermal TopJul 15, 2021
This is another well made Eddie Bauer garment. I also have the normal Grid zip, and I like the Air better because of the lighter weight because it is more stretchy. The seams are lower profile which also makes it more comfortable. The fit and finish is easily on par with the other pricey outdoor brands.