High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip Mock
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1/2-zip pullover with mock neck for added warmth
- Raglan back sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsQuickly Became My Favorite FleeceOct 20, 2021
I picked this fleece up as part of a sale, because, hey, who doesn't need another layer? It quickly became my favorite either for throwing on as an additional layer just going out or bringing it with me on a hike for additional layers. The fabric is great, nice fot waffling on the inside, which give the outside a cool looking texture. I find the seam and trim highlights stylish and the fit is close to the body while still allowing for movement. I am 5'8, 162lbs with a fit build and Medium in regular fits perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productjc33GenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros FitConsnice productOct 17, 2021
great value, warm but not bulky. can wear alone or under a shell
- Yes, I recommend this productWifeGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsLooks sharpOct 4, 2021
My husband loves 1/2 zip pullovers. I'm not sure how many he has. He really loves the orange color of this one.