TrailCool 2.0 Boxer Brief
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The ultra-breathable, moisture-wicking mesh construction of these polyester/spandex boxer briefs ensures all-day comfort.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Stretch fabrication for comfort while active
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Comfort waistband
- Functional fly
- Inseam: 6"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMarcGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWonderful wearJun 19, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productSaltyDog55Gender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Brief On The MarketMay 18, 2021
I've become a little skeptical of paying more for boxers after dropping a good amount of money on exofficio and LULU only to find out that they still ride up my leg, bunching up in the most inconvenient spot on my body while hiking. THIS IS THE FIRST BRIEF I'VE OWNED THAT DOESN'T RIDE OR BUNCH UP when I start moving around. The fit is supreme and the cherry on top is that its super breathable and soft as well. The waist band secures well and never seems to interfere with whatever pants I'm wearing either. To top it off, the prints are awesome and make for great gifts or conversation starters should you find yourself stripping down to your briefs to jump into an alpine lake with friends!
- Yes, I recommend this productmustangmanGenderHeightTypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI have been converted. These are the best.May 4, 2021
These are great. I'm new to the boxer brief trend but after these I'm a total believer. These are great. Out with the old in with the Trail cool.